Know This Before Stepping Into A Chennai Jeep Showroom
For the average person, Jeep is the best car with the most potent off-roading capacity. More than an SUV, it is machine custom-built to conquer the harshest terrain nature can throw at us. It is why in an SUV showroom a Jeep is the maximum sold off-road vehicle. But knowing that any Jeep car can survive a gruelling terrain is only the first step of buying one. The second is to understand its specifications, benefits and features.
Own A Jeep, Own Your Style!
VTK Automobiles in Chennai offers a handful of Jeep versions that oozes in style, strength and elegance. Be it an off-road ride over the terrains to explore your wanderlust soul or a long drive to watch the sun, moon, seas and waves; Choose the right jeep version that fits your personality from our jeep showroom in Chennai.
|Jeep Compass||Jeep Compass Trailhawk||Jeep Wrangler||Jeep Grand Cherokee|
So, before you step into a Jeep Showroom in Chennai (or any other metro city), read this ultimate buying guide. It will get you up to speed on all things Jeep.
- The Wheelbase of Jeeps, such as the Wrangler, is extended to +10.6 inches. It provides an edge on the road and off the road. Since most Jeeps spend 90% of the time on tarmacs, the long wheelbase is especially beneficial due to its stability. At a higher speed, it offers a more visible difference. Road trips become fun with extended wheelbase!
- Off-Roading, the wheelbase offers two distinct paybacks:
- The vehicle remains relatively stable when going up or down a steep incline.
- The front wheels retain tractions, while the car is moving through water or on mud before the back two wheels lose it.
Ask For Fuel Capacity And Door Type Model At The Jeep Showroom
- If you are shopping for a car that has over 30 MPG in fuel capacity and efficiency, you should choose another make at the SUV showroom. Jeeps are heavy. Two-door models are slightly less than four doors but still significant. It means the average fuel efficiency of Jeeps is around 20 MPG. If you don’t want constant fill-ups during a long trip, try a Jeep that comes with a larger tank size.
- The choice between the two-door Jeep or four-door Jeep depends upon the number of people using the SUV. If you are family, getting a car or other members on the rear seat in a two-door Jeep is not easy. The four-door version is much, much more practical. The value of two-door models comes in its compactness. Since they are smaller, off-roading in them is more comfortable, mainly when space is limited. Moreover, 2-door models have a shorter wheelbase which reduces its turning radius. These also have a better break-over angle.
- Jeeps like the Wrangler Unlimited come with both options, and you can pick which fits you best.
- Right after you have selected between the two or four-door option of a Jeep, you should pick the year of making. Most year models will have only slight differences between them, but a few have more noteworthy ones. Also, the year of production will determine the kind of engine the Jeep has.
- If you’re looking for a Jeep to carry or tow material, then it makes sense to know towing capacity. There are some Jeep models that come with almost nil tow capacity like the two and four-door Wrangler. On the other hand, there are some Jeeps that were made specifically to handle colossal payloads. One example is the Wrangler JK Unlimited which can manage over 3,500 pounds.
Know The Cargo Space And The Budget Of The Jeep
- Buying a Jeep means you are looking for a car that performs well on long road trips. It also implies you need a vehicle that comes with sufficient cargo space. After all, how do you go for a 14-day journey without packing for it?
- mini-vans win hands down when it comes cargo capabilities; Jeeps are nothing to sneeze at! When you fold down their rear seats, they create enough room to store luggage worthy of the longest road journey! E.g., the four-door Wrangler gives you 70.6 cubic feet of space when the back seats are not in play.
- When you go shopping for any big purchase the budget matters, the logic applies with Jeeps too. Thus, before you step into a Jeep showroom Chennai, be very clear on your financial limit. With the number of options available, it can get chaotic reasonably quickly. When you know the exact threshold figure, buying a car becomes more uncomplicated as a lot of alternatives are shaved off automatically.
Jeeps are vehicles meant for both on the road and off the road. They are family-friendly and proficient for solo riders. From rocky trails to smooth city roads, there is nowhere a Jeep will not fit. Therefore, consider all the features of a model carefully before you purchase one. Be an educated Jeep buyer. Consider all the points listed above before you make a shortlist. Be thorough with your research and let this buying guide be your support.